An exceptional Limited Edition of LUSH – Bangkok’s Green Night Out is taking place in the most beautiful design boutique hotel in Bangkok.
On 31 May 2013 Hotel Muse will be completely taken over and transformed for an event with 4 different areas and over 20 DJs: house stage on the poolside floor, hip hop in an exclusive subterranean vault, old-school funk music on terraces, electro in the salon bar, and lounge on the rooftop.
DON’T MISS IT
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/570008936355800/
• 500 Regular pre-sale tickets are available at:
Pronto Denim Shop at Terminal 21 (tel:02-108-0711)
Hotel Muse on Langsuan Road (tel: 02-630-4000)
• Tickets will also be available at the door.
WHEN & WHERE
• Friday 31 May 2013
• From 9pm until late, at the Hotel Muse, 55/555 Langsuan Road, Bangkok 10330
• BTS Chidlom
• No worries about the rain: all outdoor areas have a retractable roof
• 30% of all the profits made by the event will be donated to a wonderful project improving access to income generating activities for vulnerable women in Bangkok and implemented by Asylum Access Thailand
• The event is 100% carbon neutral through hi-tech renewable energy produced in Thailand and provided by South Pole Carbon Asset Management Ltd.
This event is powered by Stolichnaya Vodka, Pronto Denim, RESET, Rise Productions, Italasia, Starlight VIP Services, South Pole Carbon and DID – Dine in the Dark, in support of Asylum Access Thailand, and in partnership with Siam2nite, Famed Up, Bless Entertainment, Geometria, TheWetCarpet Studio and Find Your Event In Bangkok.